Friday, August 29, 2008

books.

ahoy there people :)

What books does Lillian like right now, i hear you say *no not really i'm just trying to make myself sound cool, i bet no one really cares :P
Well, time to take you out of your gripping suspense! *why am i so lame today...

Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
Steinbeck is like legendary! Of Mice and Men is one of my all time favourite books!! He also wrote the Grapes of Wrath which I am yet to read, but I bet it'll good :)


My Place by Sally MorganThis is like an autobiography about an aboriginal girl and her life, it's very interesting and quite sad!!


The Wave by Todd Strasser
This novel is hell cool/freaky at the same time! It's about this history class doing an experiment about dictatorship, it's so very interesting but kinda weird and freaky at the same time.


And there is of course the Harry Potter Series :P I can't be stuffed putting a picture of it. There is a lot more that I really can't remember right now cause my brain has turned to mush! Supposedly the Twighlight Series is very good too, but the plot seems to corny for me. It's definately not for the boys, cause its about a chick falling in love with a vampire. One day i might read it, when i feel like reading corny love vampire stories haha!

anyways i'm off now!
tomorrow should be a good day going to caro and ash's place!
nighty night.
x

No comments: