When I stumbled out of bed this morning I got a nice little surpise. My report was on the kitchen bench, yeah yeah I know what you're thinking "how is a report a nice little surprise!". It was what was INSIDE the report...
Inside the report there was a nice little "B" sitting pretty as my english mark! It looked glorious, like it was smiling at me saying "good job Lillian!". Needless to say I had a huge smile on face!
I guess you're probably thinking why i'm so excited about getting a B and that I should be this excited about getting an A. The thing is my english teacher is one of the hardest markers in the WHOLE school, barely anyone gets an A in his class. So a B is the second best thing! In english all I hope for is a pass, cause if you fail english you can't graduate. But a B is loverly!
The rest of my report was quite good as well :) Definately an improvement from semester one! It's nice to know that I made progress! I know i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed (Mel takes that honour) but it's reassuring to know that my brain is pretty useful (:
Inside the report there was a nice little "B" sitting pretty as my english mark! It looked glorious, like it was smiling at me saying "good job Lillian!". Needless to say I had a huge smile on face!
I guess you're probably thinking why i'm so excited about getting a B and that I should be this excited about getting an A. The thing is my english teacher is one of the hardest markers in the WHOLE school, barely anyone gets an A in his class. So a B is the second best thing! In english all I hope for is a pass, cause if you fail english you can't graduate. But a B is loverly!
The rest of my report was quite good as well :) Definately an improvement from semester one! It's nice to know that I made progress! I know i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed (Mel takes that honour) but it's reassuring to know that my brain is pretty useful (:
No comments:
Post a Comment