So a new year is just around the corner!
Upon reflection 2008 wasn't a bad year for me. I survived year 11, got some pretty good grades but I lost/drifted away from many close mates. I'm not going to complain cause people have it so much tougher than "losing some mates."
I hope everyone had a great 2008 and has an even better 2009.
One full of laughter, excitement, happiness and good health :)
& of course the occasional pain, sadness and heartbreak.
Happy New Year!
Upon reflection 2008 wasn't a bad year for me. I survived year 11, got some pretty good grades but I lost/drifted away from many close mates. I'm not going to complain cause people have it so much tougher than "losing some mates."
I hope everyone had a great 2008 and has an even better 2009.
One full of laughter, excitement, happiness and good health :)
& of course the occasional pain, sadness and heartbreak.
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment