Heyyy
I'm a fuckface 8)
haaaaa.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaah :)
Just kidding children!
Lillian being that fat cow she is, is sitting on my arm chair reading my Job guide 8)
Today was quite an eventful day might I say.
Then Lillian being the slow cow she is, came late and then I was getting all amped at home but then she just crushed me by coming 14minutes late.
Anywayyy, we were contemplating whether to bus it or walk to Livo, and being the fit homosapiens we are, we walked all the way to and fro :)!
Then we cam home to my place, watched beloved Oprah and have been cam whoring for the past few hours :D:D
Ladidaaaahh
Who reads this blog?
comment me.
OR
visit paddywhaQ.blogspot.com
haaaah No, I'm not just here to promote my blog.
I'm sure Lillian will go home and post pictures because i really cannot be bothered due to the slow connection of my interneto! Yup that's rght kiddlydooos!
Okay, I'm off, here's Lil Ian for you!
♥Carl
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
hoy children.
Seems Carl has hacked onto my blog and called me a fat cow! It's true! It's all true :( But yeah i was reading her job guide and becoming emo about my future. Yes, i know boo fucking hoo Lillian, we all have problems.
nerd + cool :P
puffy face.
nerd + aviators
thumbs up.
cause were cool :P
nerd glasses.
what's so funy ?
HAHA how staged does this photo look,
it looks like a picture that should be in new idea
accompanying the story "The day i found my long lost sister"
or something like that!

different angle.
yes i know, wtf?
me and viv.
i love this pic of viv, who else rekons she should
crop me out and use it for a default!!
nerd + cool :P
nerd glasses.
what's so funy ?
HAHA how staged does this photo look,it looks like a picture that should be in new idea
accompanying the story "The day i found my long lost sister"
or something like that!

different angle.
me and viv.crop me out and use it for a default!!
TOODLES.
x


No comments:
Post a Comment