Thursday, July 24, 2008

back to school.

Well today was the third day of term 3 :( Man i really hate getting up in the morning! The bed is so warm and cosy, then when you get out of bed it's all cold and what's even worse is when you change out of your pj's into school uniform or whatever you are going to wear for the day, they are cold too :( I hate mornings!!!

I have noticed that during the holidays when i wake up and lay in my warm cosy bed it doesn't feel as good as when i wake up and lay in my warm cosy bed when i have school! :( Mel also agrees with me :P

I have also noticed that I have been given SOOO much homework this week! Next monday i also have 3 assesments/tests; a physics test on motion, a econs test on employment and inflation and an inclass essay for english. So much shit to do/study over the weekend. On sunday I am also starting this tuition class thingy for Intro. I don't understand why i'm doing it for intro cause that was my best class in semester one!

Ohh, we also have a new exchange student from Italy, and he's in my econs class. And supposedly we have a really hot french exchange student in year 10? But i've never seen him, i just heard that on the grapevine and don't really care about yr 10 kids :P


Lately i've been obessed with Jason Mraz! Well more like listen to his songs!! I had never heard of him till a week ago? And now i'm in love with his songs haha, Mel couldn't believe that i'd never heard of him and laughs at the fact that i am obssessed with him, but i just tell her that i'm making up for lost time ;)

Now on a complete different note, some picture of my buys from the holidays :)


i got this very cute top from vg at harbour town.
also got these boots from harbour town.
my lovely eagles mock, that supports the cancer council :)




Today my mate gave me a bag of lollies that she got from the US, cause i told her to get me some back ;) haha.
american candy! i like the sweet tarts the most :P
tootsie rolls!

No comments: