I SOOO FAILED MY PHYSICS TEST TODAY :(
IT WAS HORRENDOUSLY HARD!!
BUT I DID PASS MY INCLASS ENGLISH ESSAY :D
AND MY P&L TEST!! + I MET MY SIDE TEACHER TODAY!!!!!
I HAVE AN APPLIC TEST TOMORROW AND HERE I AM BLOGGING AND PLAYING TETRIS ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!! HOMGOSH.
I hate week 6+7 of term 1. It's tests galore!
IT'S MUMMAH'S BIRTHDAY ON THURSDAY AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN HER A PRESENT NOR HAVE I HAVE TIME TOO :( KILL ME NOWW.
A wrist band I brought today! It supports our school team thats entering into the Relay for Life!
It's meant to say Thornlie not Hornlie! I couldnt fit all of it in :(
& it's also meant to say 09 not just 0!
In it's new home with my West Coast Eagles band :D
IT WAS HORRENDOUSLY HARD!!
BUT I DID PASS MY INCLASS ENGLISH ESSAY :D
AND MY P&L TEST!! + I MET MY SIDE TEACHER TODAY!!!!!
I HAVE AN APPLIC TEST TOMORROW AND HERE I AM BLOGGING AND PLAYING TETRIS ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!! HOMGOSH.
I hate week 6+7 of term 1. It's tests galore!
IT'S MUMMAH'S BIRTHDAY ON THURSDAY AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN HER A PRESENT NOR HAVE I HAVE TIME TOO :( KILL ME NOWW.
A wrist band I brought today! It supports our school team thats entering into the Relay for Life!
It's meant to say Thornlie not Hornlie! I couldnt fit all of it in :(& it's also meant to say 09 not just 0!
In it's new home with my West Coast Eagles band :D
No comments:
Post a Comment