sleep, eat, study, tv, computer, eat, study, study, study, eat, sleep.
That's pretty much all thats been going on in my life. My exam timetable...
Monday
English - 8.50am (3 hrs), I'm crapping my pants about this cause i have to write like 10 pages in 3 hrs! I'm going to practice a lot during the weekend!!!
Tuesday
No Exams - study.
Wednesday
Physics - 8.50am (2 hrs), also crapping le pants about this.
Thursday
Economics - 8.50am (2hrs), don't care about econs. I always just bullshit and relate things back to tax payers money haha :)
Chemistry - 12.50pm (2hrs), semi shitting the pants about.
Friday
Intro Calc - 8.50am (2 1/2 hrs), pissing and crapping my pants! This will probably be the second hardest exam after english...
Political and Legal - 8.50am (2hrs), i don't give a shit about P&L :) It's my slack off TEE subject!
Now i must go study... :(
OH AND I ALSO NEED TO BITCH SOOOOO BADLY.
i have no one to bitch to any more; no more jen, no more viv...
I shall bitch to the internet after exams :) Just to let it all out!
Toodles!
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment