Hello!!
I am in an extremely happy mood again, because it is the 4 day weekend : D Hooray! We get today off (Friday) because it's pupil free day then the weekend and Monday is Foundation Day!! But then i think about all the homework i have...and that makes me sad :(
On the other hand, my tests and assignment results have been alright... For my econs assignment i got 13.5/20 which is a B minus, my P&L test which i did not study for i got 30/45! booyah! haha. And my mate who studied like the whole weekend for it got 26 :D BUT! For my intro calc spot test i got 3/15 :S That's the second time i've ever failed a test, and i've only ever failed tests on intro :( But luckily spot tests aren't worth much...I need a tutor : ( or go to one of those stupid places. Anyone know a good tutor?
Anyways that's it, I told you i have a boring life!
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment